Count down
Less than 48 hours before I get to see my family for the first time in almost five months, and in New York City to boot! We'll be spending five days in the city, taking in the sights, then drive up to my grandfather's place in Lennoxville, Quebec where we'll be staying at the five star Bishops University residence...hey, it's cheap - can't complain. The four of us will then be returning to Montreal on the 30th, and I'll be moving out of St. Denis, handing it over to Mr. M-W, on the 31/1 before graduation on the 2nd.
The eight hour bus ride down to NY will include myself, my discman, my LSAT preptest book, and another novel which I haven't decided on yet. I'm tempted to bring 'Black Lamb, Grey Falcon' by Rebecca West, but that might only serve to increase my awareness of the fact that I still haven't heard word about Serbia. It's looking pretty grim.
The eight hour bus ride down to NY will include myself, my discman, my LSAT preptest book, and another novel which I haven't decided on yet. I'm tempted to bring 'Black Lamb, Grey Falcon' by Rebecca West, but that might only serve to increase my awareness of the fact that I still haven't heard word about Serbia. It's looking pretty grim.
<< Home