Blogger's Block
Over the last week I’ve experienced the most intense heat and humidity I will likely ever know – generated through four culturally and mentally intensive rounds in a traditional aboriginal sweat lodge in Williams Lake; I’ve been thoroughly entertained by a one-man Star Wars show at the Wells Community Hall…and I won’t even get started about last night’s northern lights. But for one reason or another, I have very little motivation to write about it all.
Perhaps it’s because summer has finally reached the North Cariboo, or that I have a pile of paperwork and other responsibilities that’s absorbing much of my surplus energy, but either way the keyboard and I aren’t getting along these days.
So until warmer literary climes come my way (which could be tomorrow, two weeks from now or some other time), that’s all, folks.
Perhaps it’s because summer has finally reached the North Cariboo, or that I have a pile of paperwork and other responsibilities that’s absorbing much of my surplus energy, but either way the keyboard and I aren’t getting along these days.
So until warmer literary climes come my way (which could be tomorrow, two weeks from now or some other time), that’s all, folks.
<< Home