Monday, March 15, 2004

Counting down

Strange feeling: one month to go, but the end seems so far away. More disconcerting, however, is not knowing exactly where I'll be in two months, let alone next fall. There haven't been any changes to my plans as described in my last blog, so I needn't go any further.

After significant thought and a little bit of shopping around, I finally purchased my first suit on Friday, with the help of the Shas, of course. It will make its debut at R&W, as will that of M and maybe even J. The only major commitment to take care of between now and then is the 6k test that morning, which won't be fun.

Since I'd rather get to bed and pick up the book I put aside to read Churchill, Axworthy's Navigating a New World, I'll wrap up this brief post with two articles I thought would be of use to anyone travelling anywhere with a population density greater than Canada's. That is, watch your pockets in crowded spaces.

And as a prelude to this weekend's Indo-Pakistan conference, you need only read up on this friendly game of cricket.