$626 and Counting...
Thanks again to those who've helped push my total fundraising tally over $600 and, apparently, into fourth place amongst Ottawa high school and university students participating in the run. Tomorrow's the last day that donations will be accepted, so if you, your parents, your friends' parents or their dog haven't donated to the Run for the Cure on my behalf, now's the time to do it. See below for the link.
Aside from pushing and prodding certain friends and relatives to donate money for breast cancer research, most of my time over the last couple weeks has been spent buried in photocopied course readings or doing research at the library (which, though it has better lighting, is about as much fun as spending hours at monstrous McLennan at McGill). Since I've learned that I can't function properly without keeping physically active, you might also find me running along the canal up to campus, around Dow's Lake or back and forth to town. The odd NPSIA house party has added a little spice to the surprisingly warm evenings that have characterized September in Ottawa, as did last weekend's Head of the Rideau regatta, so I'd say I'm keeping pretty balanced these days and enjoying the vast majority of it all.
Highlights of the coming few days: Mini McGill reunion over dinner at PH's new place tomorrow night, yet another NPSIA party on Friday in the Market, and the Run for the Cure on Sunday morning. Writing my first grad paper might also be included in there, but whether it shall be classified as a 'highlight' or a 'lowlight' will have to wait until Tuesday.
Aside from pushing and prodding certain friends and relatives to donate money for breast cancer research, most of my time over the last couple weeks has been spent buried in photocopied course readings or doing research at the library (which, though it has better lighting, is about as much fun as spending hours at monstrous McLennan at McGill). Since I've learned that I can't function properly without keeping physically active, you might also find me running along the canal up to campus, around Dow's Lake or back and forth to town. The odd NPSIA house party has added a little spice to the surprisingly warm evenings that have characterized September in Ottawa, as did last weekend's Head of the Rideau regatta, so I'd say I'm keeping pretty balanced these days and enjoying the vast majority of it all.
Highlights of the coming few days: Mini McGill reunion over dinner at PH's new place tomorrow night, yet another NPSIA party on Friday in the Market, and the Run for the Cure on Sunday morning. Writing my first grad paper might also be included in there, but whether it shall be classified as a 'highlight' or a 'lowlight' will have to wait until Tuesday.
<< Home