Newspapers, etc
I will blog again shortly. A virus has me against the ropes at the moment, and a foggy head isn't conducive to quality commentary, no matter what the subject.
In the meantime, Jeffrey Simpson's done it again with one of the wittiest articles on Western alienation I've come across so far.
I decided to feed the gut feeling I get once and a while after reading an article or letter in the Globe by writing my first letter-to-the-editor. A good friend of mine recently had two published in two weeks, this being one of them, so I thought I'd give it a shot. We'll see if they like it, but I have a feeling I'm not the only one who would write in with such an opinion.
In the meantime, Jeffrey Simpson's done it again with one of the wittiest articles on Western alienation I've come across so far.
I decided to feed the gut feeling I get once and a while after reading an article or letter in the Globe by writing my first letter-to-the-editor. A good friend of mine recently had two published in two weeks, this being one of them, so I thought I'd give it a shot. We'll see if they like it, but I have a feeling I'm not the only one who would write in with such an opinion.
<< Home