Administrative update: Julian's link has been fixed.
Life update: If I didn't have this winter rowing training schedule to follow, I may have gone slightly loopy with exam issues. Week 6, 'low-intensity week', began on Sunday with a half-hour run in the fieldhouse, (the most boring thing you can possibly do is run around an indoor circular track...well, a treadmill would be worse, but you get the point). Monday morning: 10k on the erg, steady state; Tuesday: 4k erg, circuit training in the gym; Wednesday: break!; Thursday: 4k erg, circuit training in the gym; Friday: 6k erg, steady state but with a split time two to three seconds faster than usual; Saturday: x-training...aka...walk to school. That reminds, me, I have to update my online log at Concept2.
The next three days will be occupied only by Arab World and Health "The Most Intense Exam I've ever written" Economics. That quote is curtiousy of Harry, who took the course last year and has been a helpful silent advisor throughout the semester. I'm feeling a little anxious about these two exams which I"ll be writing on Monday and Tuesday, respectively, but am confident that the next three days will whip me into suitable academic shape to be able to triumph over the challenges of Dec. 15th and 16th.
Life update: If I didn't have this winter rowing training schedule to follow, I may have gone slightly loopy with exam issues. Week 6, 'low-intensity week', began on Sunday with a half-hour run in the fieldhouse, (the most boring thing you can possibly do is run around an indoor circular track...well, a treadmill would be worse, but you get the point). Monday morning: 10k on the erg, steady state; Tuesday: 4k erg, circuit training in the gym; Wednesday: break!; Thursday: 4k erg, circuit training in the gym; Friday: 6k erg, steady state but with a split time two to three seconds faster than usual; Saturday: x-training...aka...walk to school. That reminds, me, I have to update my online log at Concept2.
The next three days will be occupied only by Arab World and Health "The Most Intense Exam I've ever written" Economics. That quote is curtiousy of Harry, who took the course last year and has been a helpful silent advisor throughout the semester. I'm feeling a little anxious about these two exams which I"ll be writing on Monday and Tuesday, respectively, but am confident that the next three days will whip me into suitable academic shape to be able to triumph over the challenges of Dec. 15th and 16th.
<< Home