Notice the new title banner. I guess it's hard not to, with my head "deviously peeking out from the corner." I thought initially that I was a little too far to the left...but things will stay as they are for now.
Credits: John "Fireworks" Hutchings for the banner design, and Lisa "Computer Graphics" Mallin for the photo. Thanks guys!
On an unrelated note, I handed in my Arab World paper today, entitled "Water off the back of a Rhinoceros: The impact of the Iranian student movement on the Islamic Revolution and contemporary politics." Can anyone guess what my argument was? I feel very relieved to have survived my November paper onslaught, as that was the third 15-20 pager due in the span of three weeks. Now on to finals.
Word to the wise: don't eat Tiki-Ming before indulging in free Timbits and coffee. As a matter of fact, don't eat Tiki-Ming at all. It's bad for your heart.
Credits: John "Fireworks" Hutchings for the banner design, and Lisa "Computer Graphics" Mallin for the photo. Thanks guys!
On an unrelated note, I handed in my Arab World paper today, entitled "Water off the back of a Rhinoceros: The impact of the Iranian student movement on the Islamic Revolution and contemporary politics." Can anyone guess what my argument was? I feel very relieved to have survived my November paper onslaught, as that was the third 15-20 pager due in the span of three weeks. Now on to finals.
Word to the wise: don't eat Tiki-Ming before indulging in free Timbits and coffee. As a matter of fact, don't eat Tiki-Ming at all. It's bad for your heart.
<< Home